Friday, September 19, 2014

Hey Ya'll!!!

Life had gotten crazy busy the last 6 months or so. Summer did not allow me to do a whole lot of crafting. It's hard when you have all of the kids home with you. Once i go into my studio, they become like cats and want to be right on me when I'm trying to make something. That's not good when you pull out the glitter . 



Just say'n . . .



Now that school is back in session and my boys are currently knee deep in homework, Lego Club and Drama, I can finally sit down (uninterrupted) and tend to my badly neglected blog. *whew*. 

Business is doing great! I now have cards at Reflections Hair Salon in High Point, NC. So if you are out that way and need to get your hair did, check out my stash over there! 

Back in April I was asked to bring what I had made in my studio to a fun gift shop in Summerfield, NC. It keeps me on my toes but I love it!








They have the most talented artist featured there. Jewelry, clothing, home decor, and so much more. It's TrenDee is owned by the coolest mom ever! Deanna is super fun and wonderful to work with. I always walk away feeling blessed when I'm there.  

Not only are my paper goods there, but I also have tile coasters as well. Monogrammed ones, Decoupaged ones, and even NC ones like this one!



This fall it will be all about getting Holiday cards, and gifts ready for the shop and a few vendor fairs for Christmas. It will be a busy time but I plan to start early. So says a momma with three kids. We shall see how that goes. 





So, if you find yourself in Summerfield, NC  go visit It's TrenDee and check out all the fun stuff. It's located on 220 N. across the street from Food Lion . Say "Hi" to Deanna and Sarah while you're there. 

If you live too far away, no problem!! Just visit It's TreeDee online and shop till your heart's content!

No comments: